About this course
MINDFULNESS FOR EVERYONE
An Intersectional Mindfulness Practice and Education Course
"A simple, yet comprehensive guide to the practice, theory and application of Mindfulness."
There is no universal definition for the word Mindfulness - Due to its widespread and growing popularity it carries a very wide definition, which can be confusing to those who are new to the practice of mindfulness. Some camps of mindfulness place a lot of emphasis on the physical aspects. Others use it in conjunction with therapy, or even as an alternative to therapy and medication. Many identify the role of mindfulness as better management over thoughts and emotions that allow for more choice and ease in their lives. There is a large group of people who bring mindfulness into their work lives, particularly those working in medicine, psychology and education.
These are all good reasons to practice and we can respect that it means different things to different people. Whatever your motivation is, trust that it is a good one. I personally invite you to take this course; a deep dive into the practice, theory, instruction and application of Mindfulness practice.
- 8 Modules, Specifically Designed for You to Move at Your Own Pace
- Over 3 Hours of Educational Video Content
- Over 20 Audio Guided Mindfulness Practices
- Over 60 Pages of Educational Reading Material
- Talks and Lectures from Various Professionals within the Field
- LIFETIME Access to All Course Material
- Monthly Zoom Meetings with Dave for all participants in the course
"Through practice, study and integration we come to see Mindfulness as a natural and easeful state of mind." -Dave Smith
Dave Smith: Mindfulness Teacher and Emotional Intelligence Trainer, Buddhist Teacher
Co-Founder of Secular Dharma Foundation