About this course
Buddhist Recovery Online Class and Community
*COURSE IS ENDING JANUARY 26, 2022*
For weekly Dharma Group Click HERE
TEACHER-DIRECTED, COMMUNITY-BASED MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION PROGRAM
In recent years sincere efforts have been made to integrate Buddhist practices into Recovery culture and communities. Because there is no universal definition for, or understanding of what Buddhist Recovery is and how it works, many people find themselves confused and discouraged while looking for perspectives and practices that have meaningful and practical direction and outcome.
This online class and community was specifically created to provide a simple and comprehensive framework for understanding how Buddhism and Dharma practice can be cultivated as means for overcoming addiction, embracing recovery and creating a meaningful life.
- Live teachings sessions every week, via Zoom with Dave and Shannon Smith: Dharma Talk, Meditation and Q&A
- 6 Modules of content designed for you to move at your own pace
- More than 3 hours of educational video content
- 18 guided meditation practices
- All content pertaining to the original teachings of the Buddha from historical and academic perspectives
- New course material added and updated regularly
Live Group Session are as Follows:
Every Wednesday @ 7pm MST
The Sessions will be recorded and uploaded back into the course in case you miss it