About this course
In recent years sincere efforts have been made to integrate Buddhist practices into Recovery culture and communities. Because there is no universal definition for, or understanding of what Buddhist Recovery is and how it works, many people find themselves confused and discouraged while looking for perspectives and practices that have meaningful and practical direction and outcome.
This online class specifically created to provide a simple and comprehensive framework for understanding how Buddhism and Dharma practice can be cultivated as means for overcoming addiction, embracing recovery and creating a meaningful life.
- 6 Modules of content designed for you to move at your own pace
- More than 3 hours of educational video content
- 18 guided meditation practices
- All content pertaining to the original teachings of the Buddha from historical and academic perspectives
- Over 40 Talks on Buddhist Recovery